Thursday, January 12, 2012

The world's best science and medicine - Nature( Prakriti rani) queen)

Nature's word


I am the nature. I am the source of creativity by containing the equivalent to the natural world, physical world, or material world. I have contained everything that was not made by humanbeing. I have best  medicine and science of the world as per nesessity of your living life. I amth originator of beaches, forests, deserts, animals, sunset, mountains, sunrise, river, sea, human being, love and flowers.

You can  also called me the material world, the material universe, the nature world, and the nature universe which  has all matter and energy, especially in its essential form. It is surrounding by humankind and existing independently of human activities. "Nature" refers to the phenomena of the physical world. The word nature is derived from the Latin word natura means  "essential qualities" according to plants, animals, and other features of the world development.  The "natural environment" or wilderness–wild animals,stones, animals, the wind, the rain, earthquakes,living creature, non living, food, rocks, forest, beaches, and in general those things that have not been substantially altered by human intervention, or which persist despite human intervention.   
But today human couldn't preserve my creativity, but destroy day by day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment